17th October 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AMU entrance examination? How to crack AMU entrance test?

My name is ashraf kamal. Recently i have appeared 10th board from cbse this year. I want to know how to apply and crack AMU test?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  4. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU Medical Entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  6. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
  8. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  10. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  12. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  13. Is there any separate entrance exam for PG courses at Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam
  15. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  16. When will I get my admit card for 9th Class Entrance Exam of AMU?
  17. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?
  18. How can I apply to study in 11th standard at AMU? Does I have to appear in any entrance exam?
17th October 2015, 11:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AMU entrance examination? How to crack AMU entrance test?

AMU conducts entrance examination for admission to senior secondary courses.

The interested candidates should submit the online application at http://amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html

Entrance test consist of objective type questions which are from the syllabus of class 10 and general knowledge. To crack the examination candidate must have prepare and have a good and sound knowledge on the class 10 subjects.

Below I have attached the prospectus which clearly mentioned all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Senior secondary course.pdf(41.3 KB, 21 views)
18th October 2015, 08:15 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for AMU entrance examination? How to crack AMU entrance test?

Aligarh Muslim University abbreviate as AMU.AMU conducts entrance examination for admission in Senior Secondary Course.The entrance test would be objective type which contains 10 Class syllabus Questions and General Knowledge.To pass the entrance exam,you should prepare 10th Class Subjects.

If you want to apply for the online entrance test for admission.visit the link http://amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html

This is the procedure for the AMU Entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?