14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in mechanical diploma in correspondence mode?

Hi, I am Jasmeet Singh. I have completed diploma in ITI trade Welder. I want to do mechanical diploma in correspondence course. Give me any advise for this. What can I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical from correspondence or distance mode?
  6. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  8. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  9. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  12. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it true that diploma in correspondence mode is stopped?
  16. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  18. Procedure followed to do B.Ed course in correspondence mode?
15th March 2017, 06:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in mechanical diploma in correspondence mode?

Yes, of course you can do diploma in mechanical engineering program through correspondence mode. There are so many private institution which offer diploma in mechanical engineering program through correspondence mode.

Eligibility criteria:-

The students must pass 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent to applying the diploma in mechanical engineering program. Students must studied physics, Chemistry, English and Biology at 12th standard.

Students age limit must be below 17 years.

The admission procedure is based on the 10th board exam score. Some reputed universities may also conduct their own entrance exam in the college.

Institution offering diploma in mechanical engineering program through correspondence mode:-

Padmashree D.r .D.Y Patil University, Navi, Mumbai

GITAM Centre for corrsepondence learning, GITAM

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana

Jaipur National University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
15th March 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in mechanical diploma in correspondence mode?

For correspondence diploma admission, there is no entrance exam conducted by the university. Just apply for admission through their website or application form obtained from campus. Correspondence diploma is not approved by AICTE, hence, you will not get same recognition as regular diploma.

Being an ITI qualified candidate, you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in diploma engineering courses, if you apply for regular course.
16th March 2017, 11:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to study Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence mode, you must have to complete your class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Diploma courses through correspondence mode.
Candidates must have to apply in different Colleges offering the said course through correspondence mode after qualifying in the respective entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?