22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IISC if secured 71% in Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering with 71% marks. I want to take admission in B.Tech course in IISC. Can you please tell me how I can get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  4. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  6. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  7. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  8. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering other than B.Tech?
  9. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  11. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  13. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  17. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  18. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
29th August 2015, 05:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IISC if secured 71% in Civil Engineering Diploma course?

I am sorry to say you this but IISC does not have the Lateral Entry Course so you are not eligible to take admission in IISC.
If you have passed Class 12 before starting to pursue your Diploma then you need to appear in the IISC Entrance Examination and you need to crack the Examination to be eligible for the course of B.Tech.
If you have not passed Class 12 then you are not eligible for admission to IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?