15th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I am from Andhra Pradesh but I want
to study in another state in India
But I don't know how to join in
the Polytechnic Diploma college
in other state, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?
  5. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  6. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  8. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  10. How can I get information regarding distance education diploma in EEE in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 8246, 2091 state rank?
  12. Is Karnataka state open university approved? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering distance education in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission in EAMCET in AP if I belong to AP and my mother tongue is Telugu?
  15. How to study diploma in electrical? Can i learn as a distance course in Andhra Pradesh
  16. Institutes for Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?
  18. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
18th April 2015, 12:31 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?

Every state conducts its own entrance exam to get admission in the diploma college. You have qualify in that exam, then you have to submit all certificates of 10th standard in the college in which you got admission.
18th April 2015, 12:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission in Polytechnic Diploma course in another state if you belong to Andhra Pradesh, you need to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board or you can also take admission under Management Quota. If you appear in entrance examination, by qualifying entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
18th April 2015, 06:49 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

To get admission in Diploma course in other state , you have to first appear in Entrance Exam for Diploma of state where you want to get admission.
In Bihar you have to appear in DCECE exam to get admission in Diploma course in Bihar.
In West Bengal you have to appear in JEXPO exam to get admission in Diploma course in West Bengal.
So, first you decide in which state of India you want get admission in Diploma course.
And then apply for entrance exam of Diploma of that state.
After appearing in entrance exam of Diploma , you will be get admission in Diploma course of that state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?