23rd March 2012, 11:51 AM
anuup

How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?

I have done B.Com with 46 percentage marks in 1997. I am female, general category. I like to do BED. Please help me.

23rd March 2012, 02:55 PM
G.S.K.

Default Re: How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?

you have not specified your location (state). for instance in Andhra pradesh one can do B.Ed with
minimum of 50% in their bachelor degree for general category
minimum of 40% for reserved categories
as you have specified that you belongs to general category and if you belongs to Andhra pradesh you can't make out for B.Ed.
But don't get upset as you can do your B.Ed from IGNOU which provides the B.Ed in distance mode irrespective of your location and more important its B.Ed program is recognized by NCVT (if the B.Ed degree is recognized by it your eligible to apply for government teacher posts anywhere )
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING TO IGNOU :-
A minimum of two years experience in teaching in any recognized school and followed by a simple entrance exam. hope it helped you to fulfill your ambition.

24th March 2012, 11:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?

You cannot apply for B.Ed course with 46% marks in the graduation level. The minimum percentage of marks required for applying for the B.Ed course is 50%. There is a relaxation of 5% for the reserved category. You should appear in the entrance examination to apply for B.Ed course. Based on your performance in the entrance exam, your admission will be determined in the institute to which you apply.

1st June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Where can we get the application forms for entrance examination .I am from Dombivli(Thane) and when is the last date

14th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com with 42 percentage marks in 2009. but till now I do the job in pharma company. I like to do B.ed but I have completed b.com in year 2009 and till now i will join the b.ed course but I takes the three year gap. I would like to join B.ed but this is possible . Can you help me Please

28th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation in B.com from YCMOU pen (Maharashtra) by 49 percent in 2009-10....can i get admission in NGBU in jhunsi..?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?