6th January 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get polytechnic forms? What is the age required to join Polytechnic?

What qualification is required to get the polytechinic form and what age is required to join polytechinic

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in board to join Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  2. Date of availability of Polytechnic forms? What is the qualification for the same?
  3. When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?
  4. What is the date of sale of polytechnic forms for Haryana Polytechnic
  5. How much percentage is required for mechanical engineering in diploma in MS university Polytechnic?
  6. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  7. Required age limit for All India Polytechnic Entrance Test?
  8. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  9. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  10. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  11. Which is the best institute for diploma in engineering?
  12. How much marks are required and what is the qualification of polytechnic entrance exam?
  13. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  14. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  15. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  17. How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?
  18. Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th? What is the procedure to join?
2nd June 2016, 10:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get polytechnic forms? What is the age required to join Polytechnic?

REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND AGE FOR POLYTECHNIC FORM

** The applicants should have passed 10th from any recognized board.

** The age of candidate must be minimum of 15 years.

** Candidate must have passed Mathematics, Science and English as compulsory subjects.
30th March 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to get polytechnic forms? What is the age required to join Polytechnic?

Which stream should be taken in plus1 to get an admission in govt polytechnic institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?