26th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?

Sir,
I want to know that how to take the
admission in agriculture diploma
in chandauli polytechnic uttar pradesh?
please let me know immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Institutes for Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. How can I make domicile certificate of uttar pradesh? I've been living in Jharkhand for the last 15 years but having home in Uttar Pradesh
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  5. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP?
  6. Can I do masters in psychology after completing M.Pharm? I am a 3rd year student of B.Pharmacy
  7. How to get admission through lateral entry in diploma engineering in UP?
  8. Is it easy to get Ag BSc seat?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP
  10. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  11. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  13. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  14. Can I apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam of Madhya Pradesh being a resident of Uttar Pradesh?
  15. Diploma courses related to Textile Design in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. How many colleges are there in Meerut for BSc?
  17. How to do B.Tech Civil after working as a Junior Engineering in Municipal Board in UP?
  18. Can a student having a residential of UP, apply for MP polytechnic exam? I have done B.Sc in Biology
27th March 2015, 02:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?

You have to apply for UP Polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in Diploma in Agriculture course. The minimum qualification required for this exam is 10th pass from a recognized board of education. There is upper age limit of 21 years. Age relaxation is available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Performance in the entrance exam will decide whether you will get admission in your choice of college or not. If you get a excellent rank then you can easily get admission in your choice of Polytechnic which you have mentioned above. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.
2nd April 2015, 02:24 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?

To get the admission in chandauli Polytechnic you first give the entrance exam of after complete the 12th class. Then the result of your entrance exam will be decided you are eligible or not for the study of agriculture. The cut off entrance exam is different for the different category that is SC And OBC required less score in the comparison of general category. After the result of entrance exam if you get excellent rant then you easily get the admission in Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?