24th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir,
I want to get direct admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Please let me know how can I get admission direct? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  5. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  8. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  13. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  15. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  17. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  18. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
8th October 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

To get direct admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you need to buy a seat through Management quota by spending more money than normal fee required to pay for a convenor quota seat. If you don't want to waste money then, you need to appear in Diploma Engineering entrance examinations like PolyCET, JEXPO, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. If you are not interested to appear in Diploma Engineering entrance examination and want to get direct admission, you need to buy a seat through Management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?