13th December 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and then I pursued Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Army so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  2. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  3. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  5. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  6. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  7. Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply? -- [New]
  9. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  10. Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.Com General -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  12. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  14. When does the counseling start in Karnataka?
  15. How can I apply for Indian Army after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?
  17. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for Indian CDC? I have completing in mechanical
14th December 2016, 10:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?

To apply for Government Bank exams, candidate must have passed graduation form a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in degree for Government Bank exams is 50 to 60%.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army.
15th December 2016, 12:29 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?

No, you are not eligible for applying in government bank exams. For getting a job in government bank you have to complete your graduation with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Only after that you will be eligible for government bank exams. Thanks
15th December 2016, 12:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a diploma in mechanical engineering degree holder which is equivalent to a higher secondary school degree you are not eligible for any bank jobs as for the same the minimum educational requirement is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So once you complete your graduation degree you will be eligible for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in banking fields on the basis of educational requirement for the same. Also for getting these jobs you will have to qualify bank competitive examination like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination about which more information and updates can be obtained by visiting their official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.
15th December 2016, 06:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible to write bank exams only after completing graduation in any stream from any of the recognized university. Graduation is a three year course.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder.
Candidate must have attained at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate age should not more than 30 years and should not less than 18 years.
16th December 2016, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and then I pursued Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Army so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for government bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?