26th July 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if having 15 years of working experience in Chemical Industries?

Hello everyone,
I am 10th passed and I have 15 years of working experience in Chemical Industries. I want to do Chemical Engineering Diploma course. Please tell me how can I study?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required for diploma chemical engineering with 4 years polymer industries experience and 4 years Agro industries experience
  2. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  4. Which are the chemical industries in UP? I am a B.Tech Chemical student
  5. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  6. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  7. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  8. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  9. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  11. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  13. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  14. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  15. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  17. Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001?
  18. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
8th August 2015, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if having 15 years of working experience in Chemical Industries?

You can surely do diploma in chemical engineering but you need to appear for entrance exam which is conducted on state level. You will be eligible for those polytechnic entrance exams which don't have any upper age limit.

JEXPO is one of the polytechnic entrance exam which doesn't have any upper age limit. You can appear for it on the basis of your 10th qualification.
8th August 2015, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if having 15 years of working experience in Chemical Industries?

You can surely do diploma in chemical engineering but you need to appear for entrance exam which is conducted on state level. You will be eligible for those polytechnic entrance exams which don't have any upper age limit.
JEXPO is one of the polytechnic entrance exam which doesn't have any upper age limit. You can appear for it on the basis of your 10th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?