17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Holy Matha College, Kerala to study in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course through IGNOU VIEP if completed online counselling?

sir
i Am a ITI Electrician certificate holder trying to get a second year Diploma admission in Electrical Engineering through IGNOU VIEP. I have already done the online counseling through the website. I preferred the study center in Holy Matha college, Kerala. I didn't get the enrollment number from the website. Please advice me the necessary steps for getting the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  3. Can I join IGNOU VIEP electrical diploma course?
  4. How to appear for Part Time diploma in electrical engineering from IGNOU VIEP?
  5. Where can I get study material for Electrical diploma IGNOU VIEP?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  8. How IGNOU VIEP takes classes for Diploma in Engineering course, weekly or daily?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation without 10+2 from IGNOU?
  10. IGNOU VIEP Diploma Engineering is a part time course or correspondence course?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  12. Whether IGNOU is AICTE approved to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Total course fee of this Diploma course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  14. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. IGNOU VIEP Approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study 2nd year of Diploma in Engineering in any Government college of Bihar if completed ITI(Welder Trade)?
  17. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical?
4th July 2022, 11:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Holy Matha College, Kerala to study in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course through IGNOU VIEP if completed online counselling?

Once you have participated in counselling, you need to wait for counselling result. Once the result is declared, you can proceed the other admission related formalities. You need to claim the allotted seat unless it will be canceled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?