24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?

Dear Sir
I want to know what I have to do
for doing M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
I am studying B.Pharmacy in India
and want to pursue M.Pharmacy in
Abroad. Looking for quick reply.

28th April 2015, 11:29 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?

To pursue M.Pharmacy course in Aboard, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. These exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in foreign universities and most of the universities considers these exam scores to offer admissions and scholarships. So, you have to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and exam score reports through online or via courier.
28th April 2015, 11:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?

Procedure to study M.Pharmacy in abroad :-

- You need to appear and score well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission for M.S in Pharmacy course.
- You need to appear in GRE and any one English Proficiency tests between TOEFL and IELTS.
- After that you need to apply online in the universities where you are interested to study as per your entrance exam's scores.
- You need to prepare a good resume and a strong statement of purpose before applying.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm your admission by completing all the specified formalities and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?