15th May 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in B.Pharmacy in 2nd year.
I want to do study in Abroad after my B.Pharmacy.
Please tell me about higher studies in Abroad after B.Pharmacy.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  2. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  6. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  7. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  8. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  9. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  11. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  14. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  15. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  16. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
21st May 2015, 01:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies in abroad after completion of your B.Pharmacy. There are various course options and you can even choose course which are not from your discipline. You can choose courses like MBA, Fashion Designing, etc. which are not from your discipline. However, if you want to pursue studies in your domain, then you can pursue any of the below mentioned courses.

- Pharma D.
- MS in Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?