31st October 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Which type of course I can take next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I complete my diploma in stream of mechanical engineering from bteup Lucknow.

With 65 percentage . my dob-20/3/87 now which type of course is best for me? Can someone please give me the information on what all options I can try for next? Hope that someone would help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
1st November 2015, 05:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of course I can take next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

There are so many career options available for you after completion of your diploma in the mechanical engineering.

You can go for the following after your diploma :

** B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mechatronics or any of your interested field.

** AMIE where you can select any branch of your choice.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your graduation first and then you can go for the various civil service examinations.

However you can also go for the job after completion of your diploma. Some of the best options for you are :

** TATA Group

** Kirloskar

** Godrej Group

** Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
1st November 2015, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of course I can take next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech, etc. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations boar. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?