4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?

Sir, I am willing to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course. Please tell me how much it cost to study it from private colleges? Send me list of some colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  2. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  3. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  4. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Banking and Finance in Kanpur?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  8. Entrance exams and colleges available to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How much fees required for government and private colleges?
  9. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study MBA in International Banking and Finance course? How much it cost to study it?
  10. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  12. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  13. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  15. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  16. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management? -- [New]
  17. What should I do after B.Com final year completion?
  18. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33? -- [Most Discussed]
6th October 2017, 01:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am willing to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course. Please tell me how much it cost to study it from private colleges? Send me list of some colleges?

If you want to post graduate diploma in banking and finance, then minimum qualification required to apply is graduation. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in banking and finance:-

>> Fee structure for post graduate diploma in finance and banking is Rs:- 22,000/- per year.

>> Duration of PG diploma in banking and finance is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required applying for post graduate diploma in banking and finance is graduation degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute. Applicant who have done Bachelors in commerce are more preferred.

Institutes Offer PGDBF Course:-

1) Barbhag College, Nalbari

2) M.S Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore

3) Goa University, North Goa

4) Annex College of Management Studies, Kolkata

5) Aligarh Muslim University, Utter Pradesh

6) Symbiosisi Centre for Distance Learning, Pune
6th October 2017, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Cost to study the PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course differs from one private college to another. The course fee for the PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course is Rs 37,000 in Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning. Symbiosis website link is Click Here

The fee for the PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course is Rs 1,35,000 in BSE Institute Limited. Duration of the course is one year. The BSE Institute Limited website link is Click Here

Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details. The PG Diploma in Banking & Finance is available in various private colleges in India.
6th October 2017, 11:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Fees structure of a particular course vary from college to college, but let me tell you that it will cost you approximately Rs 1.2 lac to Rs 2.5 lac to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course.
Below I have listed names of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course:
>Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
Address: Sapt-Rishi, 5/28 Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: (0522) 6545285, 4004049
>Indira College of Commerce and Science
Address: 89/2A, New Pune Mumbai Hwy, Tathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
Phone: 020 6675 9507
>Savitribai Phule Pune University
Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 2569 6064
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?