22nd January 2022, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How to enter in space field after completing B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

After completing B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering what are the options that i have to enter in aerospace field?

23rd January 2022, 09:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in space field after completing B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

Aerospace engineers typically need a bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
After Bsc Aircraft maintainence , they are eligible to get jobs in airports, and Aircraft manufacturing or maintainence firms.
After this one can get job with
Private Airlines
National Airlines
Flying or teaching clubs etc

In order to enter a space field or NASA, one must have bachelor's degree and work experience is also must.
You should know that NASA has previously trained astronauts with all sorts of background such as Medical doctors, vets, oceanographer etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?