6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? -- [New]
  2. How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  6. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  8. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. How to join ISRO after passing 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Kerala?
  11. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  12. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?
  15. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  16. How to get admission in aero space science?
  17. How much marks are good enough for ST candidate to get a seat in IIST
  18. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
13th September 2018, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management is given below.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?