6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) from Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  2. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  6. What is an Astraonaut exactly? How to become one?
  7. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  11. Previous years question papers of IIST entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?
  13. How many BTech(Physical Sciences) seats are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  15. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?
  16. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
14th July 2019, 01:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Indian Institute of Aero-Space Technology and Management

The total number of B.Sc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats that are available in Indian Institute of Aero-Space Technology and Management is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sy. No. 158 & 160, Dulapally Road, Kompally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014
Phone: 093472 53325
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?