25th October 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter the space field after doing mechanical engineering?

I"m a 2nd yr Mechanical Engg..student.I"m really fascinated about the space.So,how could I enter this field now & how it is related to Mechanical Engg..??

Related Questions:
  1. Way to enter in Space field after B.Sc?
  2. How should I make a career in the field of space research? How to proceed to become an Astronaut?
  3. Is there Astronautical branch in NIT Raipur?
  4. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  5. How a Mechanical engineer can enter into Journalism field?
  6. What to do after passing 12th science(Maths)?
  7. How can a Mechanical Engineering go for further studies about space research?
  8. Which course should I do and from which university to enter in the field of Space Research? -- [New]
  9. How to enter space technology after doing B.E in CS?
  10. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I join NASA after passing 10th class?
  12. If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?
  13. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  14. Useful information to enter the Agriculture field?
  15. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  16. How can I enter in DRDO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student and preparing for GATE?
  17. Which is the new entrance exam by isro for space engineering?? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
1st June 2012, 11:52 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: How can I enter the space field after doing mechanical engineering?

yes you can enter in space field after mechanical . kalpana chawla was also mechanical engg . first complete your gradution then apply for it .
all the best
25th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter the space field after doing mechanical engineering?

i wanna become an astronaut? but how can i ? which entrance exam is required............?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?