11th January 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission 2nd year B.E in Maharashtra and Bangalore?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma holder in computer science and i want to take admission in B. E. second year from Maharashtra and Bangalore how its possible please give me information about top college& fee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  2. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  4. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  5. Bangalore CET criteria
  6. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  8. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  9. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  10. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  12. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  13. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  14. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  15. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  18. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
31st January 2015, 11:39 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get admission 2nd year B.E in Maharashtra and Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am diploma holder in computer science and i want to take admission in B. E. second year from Maharashtra and Bangalore how its possible please give me information about top college& fee
Yes, of course you are eligible to get admission for B.Tech course through lateral Entry after completing Diploma course. But, you have to contact both of the colleges to know about the migration procedure in respective colleges and you should meet the eligibility criteria of the college.

Direct Lateral Entry in B.Tech Second Year

JB Knowledge Park
Affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak is a Government University
Fees Structure: 79000 per year
Phone: 09999888321

Alagappa Chettiyar College of Engineering and Technology
Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu 630004
Phone: 04565 224 535

JECRC University Campus
Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039
Ramchandrapura,
Sitapura Industrial Area Extn. Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital,
Jaipur 303 905, Rajasthan, India
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 141 6565605, 6565606
10th June 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission 2nd year B.E in Maharashtra and Bangalore?

Sir/mam I complete my diploma in maharashtra with 71% I want to take admision BE second year in bangloar how its possible please give me ans abaut me eligible or not for admision ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?