9th June 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma?

I am Rahul chauhan.

I have do the passing Diploma of ME IFTM University Mbd U.P.

I want to do course. Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma? Can you please provide me the suggestions for the same? Thank you!

10th June 2015, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma?

You can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. After completion of your B.E/B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?