25th March 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Polytechnic course while doing B.A. from SOL?

Sir,

I am dinesh kumar and now i am doing B.A. 2nd year from School of open learning, Delhi university (correspondence). And i am interested to do Polytechnic course. How to get admission in the course while doing BA? Please reply.

26th March 2016, 01:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Polytechnic course while doing B.A. from SOL?

In order to get admission in Polytechnic course, you will have to appear for entrance examination for it conducted by the respected state and after having cleared the examination, you will be probably provided admission in any good college depending upon your score.

However, it is best advisable to you to complete your graduation course first and then think of anything else.
6th August 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Polytechnic course while doing B.A. from SOL?

I have completed 2 year diploma of polytechnic after 10th...am eligible to do B.A program from SOL ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?