19th January 2016, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BA (Prog) in SOL University of Delhi?

I wants to get admission in the BA programme under Sol univeristy of delhi. I want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria set for getting admission there in the specified course?

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers of M.A english entrance test?
  2. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University?
  3. Eligibility to apply M.A. in Hindi from DU after B.A?
  4. How to migrate from SOL to Regular classes?
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria in M.Com in Sol?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  9. Is it possible to complete graduation from IGNOU while doing from Sol Delhi University?
  10. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
  11. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Admission details of university of Roorkee and Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. When the application form for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) will be released by Delhi University? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  17. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
19th January 2016, 09:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BA (Prog) in SOL University of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to get admission in the BA programme under Sol univeristy of delhi. I want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria set for getting admission there in the specified course?
Those who are interested to pursue BA through SOL university, must satisfy the below criteria:

- The applicant should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) from a recognized university.

- Those who are waiting for 12th board exam result may also eligible to apply.

For more details on eligibility criteria, please visit the official website - sol.du.ac.in/
19th January 2016, 04:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BA (Prog) in SOL University of Delhi?

DU offers SOL in various courses.

The eligibility to get admission in DU in SOL is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recongised board with the discipline as according to the course in which he/she want the admission.

So, if you have passed 10+2 you are eligible to get admission, the application form for the admission in university will be available form June and July. For more information about sol.du.ac.in.
19th January 2016, 07:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

> You should have completed your 12th from a recognized University.

> You should have scored a minimum of 45% in aggregate to be eligible for admission in the above mentioned course.
19th January 2016, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for B.A course in Delhi University.

On the basis of 12th standard marks, you will get admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?