13th May 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?

How to get direct 2nd year in diploma (Mechanical) Polytechnic, west bengal after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th

hello sir. which colleges offer to direct admision in west bengal, i want direct second year in diploma (Mechanical) polytechnic, west bengal

13th May 2015, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?

To get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering course after completion of your 2 years ITI course, you need to appear in VOCLET examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for candidates who are interested to get admission in second year of three years Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
14th May 2015, 01:18 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?

As you completed ITI in Diesel Mechanics and want to get admission in 2nd Year B.Tech course.
So, first I tell you that you have to appear in Entrance exam "VOCLET" which is held by WBSCTE( West Bengal State Council of Technical Education ) every year in West Bengal.
Their are only few seat for taking admission in 2nd Year Diploma course.
So you must score good rank in VOCLET exam.
you can get latest update about VOCLET through below website...
www.wbscte.org
4th December 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to peripered if i want direct admission 2nd year in polytechnic. Any book have to help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?