14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry admission at NSIT, Dwarka?

Hi, I am doing diploma in computer engineering. Am I eligible for getting lateral entry admission at NSIT, Dwarka in the same branch. If yes, please tell me the procedure of getting admission in it.

15th August 2016, 11:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral entry admission at NSIT, Dwarka?

NSIT stands for "Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology". You must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria to get admission in NSIT. There is no scheme for getting direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree. That is, NSIT does not offer lateral entry admission in bachelor's degree. You must have to appear in JEE mains to get admission in NSIT. For any other assistance, you can contact at below given address :

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology  

Address : Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3,Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone : 011 2509 9050
15th August 2016, 02:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing diploma in computer engineering. Am I eligible for getting lateral entry admission at NSIT, Dwarka in the same branch. If yes, please tell me the procedure of getting admission in it.

Sorry, it is not possible to get lateral entry admission at NSIT, Dwarka. The admission in the institution is conducted after qualifying JEE Main examinations. But you can join in some other colleges after Diploma through lateral entry mode. The candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.E or B.Tech course through lateral entry. The admission to the lateral entry will be done through Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, JELET etc. The NSIT, Dwarka website link is Click Here
17th August 2016, 11:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that NSIT does not provide Lateral entry admission process in second year directly. The admission under the Institution is conducted after qualifying JEE Main examinations in the first year of the course.

For any other queries, you must contact to the Institute.

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology  
Address : Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3,Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone : 011 2509 9050
2nd October 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission through lateral entry at NSIT & I'm currently doing Diploma engineering (Mechanical) from JMI so can I getting admission yes or no please suggest me
22nd May 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for btech after diploma b
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?