28th April 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in degree from diploma?

Currently I am studying in diploma petrochemical at msu.
after completion of my diploma i want to get admission in degree in chemical engineering at pdpu then how many percentage i have to scored?
and which year(FY,SY,TY,) percentage will be consider to get admission in degree?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  2. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  3. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  4. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  5. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
  6. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
  7. What is the percentage required for getting admission for diploma course? -- [New]
  8. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  9. What is the minimum percentage marks required for getting lateral admission in B.Arch?
  10. Which semester percentage are count for Diploma to degree admission?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  12. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  13. What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  14. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  16. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  17. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  18. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
29th April 2017, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in degree from diploma?

To get admission in Degree course after completion of your Diploma course from a recognised institution, you should have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective technical board of education. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. You should have secured at least 60% marks in your Diploma course to get admission in Degree course.
23rd January 2020, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in degree from diploma?

Tell me how much percentage required for medical laboratory technology after matric?
14th June 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is Required in10 std To get admission in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?