13th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to join Indian Army for Pharmacy Diploma holder?

Hello,
I am a registered Pharmacist. I have completed my Diploma in Pharmacy with 81.20%. My age is 22 years. I want to join Indian Army. How can I join Indian Army? What is its age limit for joining?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student?
  2. How can I join Indian Army after passing IT diploma?
  3. Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  5. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  6. Any chance to join Indian Army after doing diploma in Civil Engineering and Part Time Degree at an age of 27?
  7. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  9. How can I join Indian Army if I am 20 years old? What is the procedure?
  10. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  11. How to join Indian Army? Minimum Educational qualifications and Physical Abilities needed for the Exam? Age limit and Procedure to apply for the Exam?
  12. What should I do to join Indian Army? Can I apply for NDA after my diploma?
  13. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  14. What is the age limit to join Indian Army? I have done 12th
  15. What is the age limit to join Indian Army? I have done 12th
  16. Age limit and required qualification to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  18. Can I join Indian Army at the age of 30 or 31 years old?
25th April 2015, 08:18 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to join Indian Army for Pharmacy Diploma holder?

If you want to join Indian Army then you should know that there are few ways to join Indian Army in which one way is not for you now because you have crossed maximum age limit required to apply.

You can apply for CDS - Combined Defense Service examination conducted twice a year for IMA - Indian Military Academy, INA - Indian Naval Academy, IAF - Indian Air Force Academy and OTA - Officers Training Academy so to apply for this examination, you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or candidates having final year examination are also eligible to apply for this test.

Their age should not be more than 23 years to apply for IMA section but there is a problem that you are not eligible because you have completed a diploma in pharmacy means you do not have a degree in pharmacy so you can not apply on diploma basis.

You can apply for Assistant commandant examination to join Armed forces but that also requires a bachelor's degree in any stream so you are required to have a degree in any subject then only you will be eligible.

On the basis of your current qualification, you can apply for Direct Recruitment in Para Military Forces that requires a candidate must be passed only 10th class from a recognized board and SSC board conduct this examination to recruit constables in all sections of para military forces so lets apply for this examination and get a job in PMF.
26th April 2015, 09:58 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to join Indian Army for Pharmacy Diploma holder?

You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Indian army.

National Defence Academy exam:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To apply for the exam , Your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only.
* Only male candidates are eligible for the exam . Female candidates are eligible to join in Defence services , only after Graduation .
You shouldbe a citizen of india to apply for the exam .
you should be an unmarried candidate.

Selection process is ,

1) written exam
2) ssb interview
3) medical test

exam syllabus is ,

1) maths
2) general ability
8th November 2019, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to join Indian army for pharmacy degree Holder?
10th January 2020, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I diploma holder in pharmacy stream. I am a girl , can i get any opportunity to join army as a
pharmacist
2nd February 2021, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I don't have NCC. Can I join pharmacist in Indian army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?