4th November 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join Government Engineering colleges after completion of 3 years Polytechnic Diploma course?

Respected Sir/Mam,
How can I join in Government Engineering colleges after completion of my 3 years period of Polytechnic Diploma course? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  2. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  3. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  4. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  5. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  6. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu for working professional?
  7. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  8. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  9. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  10. How can I join RAW or NIA after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering from Government Polytechnic?
  11. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  12. Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?
  13. Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?
  14. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  15. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  16. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  17. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  18. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2015, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Government Engineering colleges after completion of 3 years Polytechnic Diploma course?

You have to apply for state level engineering entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry. There are many state government engineering colleges which offer lateral entry admission.

The best chance for you will be through your domicile state entrance exam. For examply, if you belong to West Bengal then you have to apply for JELET. Only an excellent rank can guarantee a government college through lateral entry because seats are very few.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?