12th December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?

I have done M.A. in Psychology from Garhwal University and PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology. I am working in a school as a Counselling Psychologist. I want to do some course in Child and adolescent psychology. Which course i can do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  3. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  4. Fee structure of M.Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  6. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  7. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  8. Primary TET child psychology questions with answers
  9. Ph.D in child psychology after B.Pharmacy with MBA pharmaceuticals and HR as majors?
  10. Can I do any course in child psychology after completion of B.Com graduation?
  11. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  12. Universities which offer research in Child Psychology(Specialization in Learning Disability)?
  13. What should I choose either Psychology or Physic for M.Sc if interested in Psychology but having merit in Physics?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree?
  15. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  16. How can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a 60 years old Trainer?
  17. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  18. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
29th October 2016, 10:51 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?

Since, you have already completed M.A. in Psychology, you are eligible to study M.Phil in Child and Adolescent Psychology for 2 years. This will help get you placed in colleges. To study M.Phil in Child and Adolescent Psychology, you need to appear in the entrance examination of M.Phil. Different universities have different formats for the M.Phil. entrance examination. Even the timing and full marks for such examinations are also different. Some universities offer 100 marks examination for 2 hours, some offer 200 marks examination for 2-2.5 hours. If you pass this examination, you will be selected for this course. The duration of this course is 2 years. It is even equivalent to a PhD. course of around 7-8 years. The benefits are same as that of a PhD. course. You can become a lecturer in Child and Adolescent Psychology in any renowned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?