27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Bioresources and Biotechnology from TERI School of Advanced Studies. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Chemistry under DU?
  6. M.Tech. in Different Branch after B.Tech.?
  7. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  8. Regarding all india ranking & best engineering colleges in madhya pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) seats are available in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? -- [New]
  10. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  11. How many Advanced Diploma in Business Studies seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?
  12. Previous year solved papers of LIC AAO exam?
  13. Entrance exam to join Teri University for PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) course?
  14. How many seats are available for Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  15. Which are the universities in India offering correspondence undergraduate course in Law?
  16. After completing advanced diploma in Pharmaceutical Management and BSc Biotechnology what should I do next?
  17. List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?
  18. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)?
15th June 2019, 08:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

TERI School of Advanced Studies

The total number of Ph.D. (Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats that are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies is 04.

For further information, you can contact at the address of TERI School of Advanced Studies.

Contact Address

Darbari Seth Block, Habitat Place, Lodhi Road
New Delhi, Delhi 110070, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?