18th April 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?

I want admission in PG Diploma - Radio-diagnosis on NRI base. FIRST , Father is presently working in Saudi Arabia. from 2.8 years AS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, SALARY 200,000 RS. SECOND, CAN I ELIGIBLE ON BASE OF FARTHER'S DOCUMENT FOR NRI ADMISSION IN PG Diploma - Radio-diagnosis IN INDIA.? THIRD, WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE( COLLEGES) INDIA, FIRST CHOICE IN GUJARAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  2. Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?
  3. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
  4. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  5. When the result of DNB Post Diploma-CET will be declared? How many secondary seats are available in Radio Diagnosis?
  6. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  7. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  8. Can I get Radio Diagnosis seat in best hospitals with 686 rank in DNB CET?
  9. How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey
  10. How many MD/MS seats are offered in Vardhmaan mahavir medical college which is affiliated to Indraprasth university?
  11. Admission procedure and course fee of Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering in Radio Electric Institute?
  12. DNB Courses: Duration, Eligibility for a BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  14. Does Delhi University offer M.Sc in Radiology course?
  15. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  16. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  17. Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?
  18. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
3rd May 2017, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admission in PG Diploma - Radio-diagnosis on NRI base. FIRST , Father is presently working in Saudi Arabia. from 2.8 years AS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, SALARY 200,000 RS. SECOND, CAN I ELIGIBLE ON BASE OF FARTHER'S DOCUMENT FOR NRI ADMISSION IN PG Diploma - Radio-diagnosis IN INDIA.? THIRD, WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE( COLLEGES) INDIA, FIRST CHOICE IN GUJARAT?

Candidates those who have completed MBBS Degree and should hold permanent registration from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any State Medical Council after completion of the compulsory rotating internship are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (M.D.R.O) at Amrita University. Candidates those who have scored, qualifying marks in the NEET are eligible for the course. Eligible candidates can apply online for taking admission to the course. Duration of the PG Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis is two years. Amrita University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?