5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?

I want to do Diploma course in Medical Radio Diagnosis. But I came to know that for getting admission, MBBS qualification is mandatory. So, I want to confirm that, is it true? MBBS is really mandatory?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?
  4. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  5. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
  6. When the result of DNB Post Diploma-CET will be declared? How many secondary seats are available in Radio Diagnosis?
  7. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  8. Can I get Radio Diagnosis seat in best hospitals with 686 rank in DNB CET?
  9. Qualification required to join Pathology Labs? Is MBBS mandatory to open my own Pathology Lab? -- [New]
  10. Is CMJ Shillong under UGC or not?
  11. How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey
  12. Is there any chance for Diploma student to do MBBS?
  13. What are the courses in Microbiology after 12th?Names of institutes offering courses in Microbiology after 12th?
  14. Can I become Surgeon after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis
  16. Required qualification to join MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBBS admission chances on the basis of Diploma in Pharmacy?
  18. Does Delhi University offer M.Sc in Radiology course?
6th October 2016, 12:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?

Diploma in Medical Radio diagnosis course can be pursued without having an MBBS degree, there is no such problem in it. The course can be pursued after the completion of your 10th standard or even after completion of your MBBS as a PG degree then.

So, if you wish to get admission and pursue just a Diploma course rather than PG Diploma, you can opt for it after completion of your 10th standard.
6th October 2016, 10:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?

It is not like that you have to pursue MBBS to do Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis as MBBS is not mandatory for the above course.
The above mentioned course is a course which can be done after the completion of Class 12th or equivalent studying PCB and can also be done as PG Diploma after MBBS. You can opt any one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?