10th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in International School of Actuarial Sciences for studying PG Diploma in Actuarial Science. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  4. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  6. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  8. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  9. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?
  11. Actuary or Underwriter in any Insurance Company, eligibility and procedure? distance education?
  12. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  13. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  15. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  16. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Actuarial Science for graduation after 12th from Humanities?
  18. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
23rd April 2019, 02:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

The total number of PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences is 45.

International School of Actuarial Sciences

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

C/O IIRM, Plot No. 1149, Road No. 57, Jubilee Hills
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500034, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?