10th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of PG Diploma in Actuarial Science course which is available in International School of Actuarial Sciences? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences? -- [New]
  4. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  7. Eligibility, fee and duration of Post Graduation in Actuarial Science?
  8. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  10. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  11. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?
  13. Actuary or Underwriter in any Insurance Company, eligibility and procedure? distance education?
  14. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  15. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  16. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  17. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Actuarial Science for graduation after 12th from Humanities?
16th July 2018, 12:01 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

The PGDM are generally of the duration of 2 years.

The cost depend on the institute.

In the above said institute, it would cost yo9u around 1 lac rupees per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?