19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Telecommunication seats are available in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  5. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  9. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  10. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  11. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  13. Is GATE exam needed to appear for BSNL exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
30th April 2019, 07:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Tele Communications is Diploma level Telecom course.

=> In order to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Tele Communications course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course for the admission of Post Graduate Diploma in Tele Communications course is 50%.

=> The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Tele Communications course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?