5th March 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a computer based job after taking Bio Chemistry in 12th standard?

Can I get a computer job I have taken Bio Chemistry and physics in 12th. I know that for a good job in computer field maths is required but I have taken Bio but I want to do computer job? Can you please help me out on the same. Thank you!

7th March 2017, 07:13 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a computer based job after taking Bio Chemistry in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to do the computer based job as in the today's world every single work has to be done with the help of computer. If you want to do good computer job then my advise for you is do some computer course so that it will help you out to get good job in future. The computer courses are as follows:
JAVA
Diploma in Animation and VFX
Graphic Designing
3d Animation and Visual Effects
Android Application Development
C and C++
Web Graphics
Web Animation
Motion Graphics
PHP Web Development (Core PHP and Advance PHP)
Photography
Auto CAD
Responsive Web Designing
Internet Marketing
Digital Fashion /Fashion CAD
Photoshop
Corel Draw
Interior Architect
Digital Marketing
Web Designing (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and Bootstrap)
8th March 2017, 04:03 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a computer based job after taking Bio Chemistry in 12th standard?

Primarily the job roles of a biochemist lies in the fields like agriculture, medicine and nutrition. It might be a little tough to get a computer job suddenly in a good company as you are too young. It would be recommended to study further and get a degree. Or do a diploma course in computer science or any such short term computer courses which can enable you to get a good job. A minimum graduation is a must to get a good job in any sector.
9th March 2017, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get job in software field or you are eligible to get computer based job. But the thing here you are required to notice is that, you must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree with Computer related subjects as major degree.

Even though you are from Biochemistry background, you are required to choose computer's related stream during Graduation in order to be eligible. Besides this, make sure you have good command over programming languages namely C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP, Unix, Data Structures ..etc., in order to get job easily in a reputed organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?