13th March 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How to move on from Secretarial Cadre having lots of Diploma certificates?

Hello Sir,
I have several Diploma certificates in: Management Studies, Business Management, Office Administration Secretarial Studies and Graduation Diploma in Management Studies. I eagerly want to move out of Secretarial Cadre. Please help me.

25th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to move on from Secretarial Cadre having lots of Diploma certificates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have several Diploma certificates in: Management Studies, Business Management, Office Administration Secretarial Studies and Graduation Diploma in Management Studies. I eagerly want to move out of Secretarial Cadre. Please help me.
For shifting from secretarial cadre to higher posts, you have to study a graduation course. The graduation course is useful for you to pursue your career in other areas like BPOs. The graduation with the diplomas you have will be useful to pursue your career. So first you have to join a course like B.Com or BBA or any other graduation course. You can study the course in correspondence or evening college. If you are interested studies then you can also pursue MBA after completion of graduation. The scope for the MBA holders from the reputed institutions will help you to get a good job with high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?