26th May 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?

I am deepika . I am persuing 2 year diploma course in secretarial practice from Smt. Ram rati Gupta Women's polytechnic from saharanpur . then now can I do the B.Tech of tis course or Can I got the admission in B.tech of this course in other trade

please answer of my question

Related Questions:
  1. What is the benefit of Secretarial practice for HSC? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?
  3. Which are the different courses in B.Com stream?
  4. Secretarial practice board question papers of last 5 years papers
  5. Annamalai University B. Com Office Organization and Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Alagappa University BCS Degree Exam-Secretarial Practice Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Business Law And Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which subjects are included in company secretary course?
  9. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same?
  10. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to appear for 12th Maharashtra board Secretarial practice exam? What are the important chapters to learn?
  12. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  13. How to apply for CS course after completion of 10+2?
  14. How to do company secretary course while studying 2nd PUC commerce?
  15. Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th English, Marathi, Economics, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Secretarial-Practice and Stenography Maharashtra Board exam?
  16. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. When will the admission open for CS(Company Secretarial Course)? What is the last date for admission?
  18. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
15th September 2015, 06:39 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?

Sorry to say that there is no BTech course for Secretarial Practice. But you can find post diploma or degree courses in Indira Gandhi Open University.

But diploma in Secretarial practice is enough to get job but first of all you have to clear the Secretary assistant competitive exam organised by State public service commissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?