29th October 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How to move to IT field after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hi guys,

My name is prasad and I'm studying in final year of diploma in ETC and I finally found that my interest is in programming that's why I want to move in IT engineering.Is there any way to move in IT after diploma, if yes please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  9. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  12. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  13. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  14. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  18. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
29th October 2015, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to move to IT field after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

No, you cannot move to IT field after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. You need to pursue Engineering course in the same stream in which you have pursued your Diploma course. But, you cannot change from one stream to another stream for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue B.E course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering as, you are not eligible to pursue IT Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?