11th June 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same?

can i do diploma in fine arts from commerce stream and by taking Secretarial practice (SP) as a optional subject and do it have any other entrance exam??

13th June 2015, 12:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do diploma in fine arts from commerce stream and by taking Secretarial practice (SP) as a optional subject and do it have any other entrance exam??
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Fine Arts. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Diploma in Fine Arts.

Diploma in Fine Arts Eligibility Criteria:

The basic eligibility for a Diploma in Fine Arts is a passing mark in 12th standard examination from a recognized board or School. The admission to the Diploma in Fine Arts is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?