5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication course from NIFT? Details regarding this course?

Sir, I am graduate and want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication course from NIFT. Please tell me what should I do for it? Details regarding this course?

16th September 2017, 12:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication course from NIFT? Details regarding this course?

In order to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication course, you are required to first meet the concerned eligibility criteria.

>> In order to pursue this course, you need to directly apply to the college (NIFT).

>> The basic educational qualification required to do this course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

>> I am providing you the contact details of the college and you may find more details of the examination or direct admission process over official website of NIFT.

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website

You may find scope in Luxury Consulting, Public Relations, Trend Forecasting, Fashion Journalism, Event Management, Advertising..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?