5th June 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have successfully completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and now willing to study Architecture so please tell me about eligibility criteria to take admission in Architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [New]
  6. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  8. Is it possible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through JELET for Architecture Diploma holder?
  9. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Architecture for Diploma Civil student?
  11. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  12. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. Which is better to study among Architecture and Petroleum Engineering for girls? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?
  16. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  17. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2016, 02:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have successfully completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and now willing to study Architecture so please tell me about eligibility criteria to take admission in Architecture?
You can study B.Arch after Diploma in Civil Engineering. The eligibility to study the B.Arch course is a pass in 3 years diploma course and the aspirant has to appear for the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA). The duration of the course is 5 years. The marks scored in Diploma and NATA are considered for the admission. The course is available in various colleges in India like;

- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - Official Website
- Hindustan University - Official Website
- SRM University - Official Website
12th June 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

To be eligible to get admission to study B.Arch course, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board and must have to qualify Aptitude test in Architecture. You must have to appear in NATA examination to get admission in B.Arch course. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible to study B.Arch course, so, I suggest you to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course by taking admission through Lateral Entry admission process.
13th June 2016, 04:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma in Civil Engineering, you can apply for Architecture course but you should qualify in NATA exam.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions. Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
21st January 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir! after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology, i am working as an assitant architecture Visulaizer ( past 8 years ).

now i want to study B.Arch., so please tell me about eligibility criteria to take admission in Architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?