10th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Do the IIITs provide Diploma in Information Technology course? How to get admission?

Sir, I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs. Please tell me do the IIITs provide this course? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IIITs for Diploma engineers?
  2. List of Indian Institutes of Information Technology in India? Procedure to get admission in IIITs?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA course after completion of diploma in Information technology with 80% marks?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs?
  5. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  6. What are the courses I can take up after completion of diploma in information technology?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. What is the best course to study after pursuing diploma? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do MBA course right after completion of diploma course?
  13. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  16. Which colleges can I go for computer and IT engineering after scoring AIR of 98000?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Which course I can take up for my higher studies after completion of diploma in information technology?
14th November 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the IIITs provide Diploma in Information Technology course? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs. Please tell me do the IIITs provide this course? How to get admission?

Sorry, IIITs does not offer a Diploma in Information Technology course. The IIITs offers the following courses: BTech, MTech, PhD, Master of Science by Research, MPhil in Computational Linguistics, MBA Information Technology, PG Diploma in Data Science, PG Diploma in Software Development etc. The IIIT has various branches in India like IIIT Hyderabad, IIIT Delhi, IIIT Allahabad, IIIT Bangalore, IIIT Chennai etc. Candidates can find the courses offered by IIITs in the website link Click Here. Candidates can study the Diploma in Information Technology in other colleges in India.
14th November 2017, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the IIITs provide Diploma in Information Technology course? How to get admission?

No, they don't offer diploma in information technology. They only offer B.Tech or higher qualification like M.Tech or PG diploma courses. Admission is mainly based on entrance exam.

Hence, if you want to get admission in B.Tech or M.Tech or any PG diploma at IIITs, then surely you will be able to apply for it through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?