9th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Floriculture & Land Scapping Technology? Institutions available in Maharashtra for it?

Sir, I am 12th with Science holder and willing to Diploma or Certificate course in Floriculture & Land Scapping Technology. How can I study this course? Institutions available in Maharashtra for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Is the Diploma in Solar Plant & Electrical Technology course available? List of institutions in Maharashtra with fees?
  3. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities through Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening course?
  5. List of MSBTE approved institutions and cut off marks for admission in Diploma in E&T stream?
  6. Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  7. Details about career in Floriculture
  8. Can a 12th with PCB eligible to study Diploma in Land Survey course? Best institutions in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Institutions in West Bengal to study Diploma or Certificate course in JAVA Programming and Desktop Publishing
  10. Institutions to study Diploma in Printing Technology? What are the scope available after it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Radio & Television Maintenance & Repairs
  12. Details to study Diploma in Information Technology and Management course? Which are the best institutions for it?
  13. Can i do PG course in Clinical Pathology after doing BMLT?
  14. List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  16. Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?
  17. Which are the best institutions to study Diploma course in Advanced Web Technology? Scope after completion of this course?
  18. Where can I study a diploma or certificate course?
12th September 2017, 09:29 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Floriculture & Land Scapping Technology? Institutions available in Maharashtra for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 12th with Science holder and willing to Diploma or Certificate course in Floriculture & Land Scapping Technology. How can I study this course? Institutions available in Maharashtra for it?

If you want to do diploma in Floriculture and Landscaping Technology after completing your 10+2 in science stream, then you eligible to apply for diploma course. Here below are details regarding diploma in floriculture and landscaping course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in floriculture and landscaping is 1 year.

Institute in Maharashtra Offer Diploma Course in Floriculture and Landscaping:-

1). Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?