14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?

Sir, I am 10th passed student and want to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Jewellery Designing course. Send me list of institutions in Rajasthan for it? Duration and fees for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding Diploma course in Jewellery Designing? Colleges providing this course and fees for it?
  2. How much money is needed to study web design course from a reputed institution?
  3. Requirements for good fashion designer? Names of the institutes?
  4. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  6. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  7. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  8. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  10. What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?
  11. List of Colleges with contact details to join B.Sc in Fashion Technology in Trichy?
  12. Masters in Fashion Management is a good option after B.Com?
  13. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  14. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU after PG in Psychology from RU?
  16. Which course to do from NIFT?
  17. Which type of courses are needed to become a fashion designer?
  18. Various professions and approx salaries after 12th Arts?
18th October 2017, 02:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 10th passed student and want to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Jewellery Designing course. Send me list of institutions in Rajasthan for it? Duration and fees for the course?

If you want to do diploma in jewellery design after completing your Xth in Rajasthan, then you can apply in below mentioned institutes which offered diploma course in jewellery design:-

Institutes Offer Diploma in Jewellery Design In Rajasthan:-

1) JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Jodhpur

2) Pacific University, Udaipur

3) Pac9ific Institute of Fashion Technology, Udaipur

4) PD Gemstone Training Institute, Jaipur

5) Vision Institute of Fashion Designing, Jaipur

6) Ellen School of Art and Design, Jaipur

7) Indian Institute of Gem and Jewellery, Sitapur

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is Xth or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma course in jewellery design is 1 year.

>> Fee structure for diploma course in jewellery design is Rs:- 18,000/ to Rs:- 20,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?