9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Costume Designer through PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring course?

Can I get job as a Costume Designer if I do PG Diploma course in Dress Designing & Tailoring? I want to become a Costume Designer so I have decided to do this course. Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Post Graduation after completion of B.Des(Accessory Design)?
  2. Institutes which offer Diploma in Tailoring & Dress Designing course in Kolkata for 10th student?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring in Shanti Tara College? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get PG Diploma(Dress Designing & Tailoring) admission in Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College?
  5. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  6. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  7. Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission with B.A. and Tailoring & Needle Diploma certificates?
  8. Where and How to apply for Ph.D course in costume designing? What is the fee structure followed for the course?
  9. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  10. Is Ph.D programme in Costume designing available at kuvempu university? Which university to select for doing my Ph.D?
  11. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  12. Details about Ph.D in costume designing or pattern making?
  13. What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of ITI course in Delhi?
  14. Can i join a senior Fashion Designer as Assistant after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  15. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  17. What will be my rank is my WBJEE medical score is 110? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
9th September 2017, 02:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I become a Costume Designer through PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get job as a Costume Designer if I do PG Diploma course in Dress Designing & Tailoring? I want to become a Costume Designer so I have decided to do this course. Kindly tell me about this.

Yes, you are eligible to become costume designer after completing your post graduate diploma in dress designing and tailoring course. Here below are details regarding PG diploma course in dress designing and tailoring course:-

Eligibility Condition:- minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in dress designing and tailoring is bachelors in fashion designing field from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma course in dress design and tailoring is 1 year.

Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Dress Design and Tailoring Course:-

1). Punjab University Chandigarh.

2). Pearl Academy New Delhi.

3). B.D Somani Institute of Art and Fashion Technology Mumbai.

4). NIILM University Kaithal.

5). Abids Lokhotia Institute of Arts and Design Hyderabad.
12th September 2017, 03:24 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Can I become a Costume Designer through PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring course?

You can become a Costume Designer after completing PG Diploma in Dress Designing and Tailoring course. First you need to be a graduate in dress designing and tailoring course and then you can apply for PG diploma course. The duration for the PG course is 1 year.

Colleges that offers PG Diploma in Dress Designing and Tailoring are following

BBK DAV College for Women
Asra Institute of Advanced Studies
Guru Gobind Singh College
Guru Nanak Dev University
Hindu Kanya College
Gurukul College
Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya
Shanti Tara College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?