25th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hello,
Can anyone of you let me know about the course duration of PhD program of Floriculture and Landscaping in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Kindly let me know this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  2. How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Agricultural B.Sc. course in GB Pant University?
  4. Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?
  5. List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)
  6. Seats available in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study M.Tech in ECE?
  7. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  8. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
  9. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  10. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  11. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  12. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  13. what is the scope for food and technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  15. What is BSc Agricultural government fee structure?
  16. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  17. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  18. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
28th June 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

The duration of Ph.D (Floriculture & Landscaping) course in Govind Ballah Pant University of Agriculture is 6 semesters or 3 years.

The minimum duration of Ph.D (Floriculture & Landscaping) course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?