18th January 2011, 05:53 PM
prajesh7

List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology

R/sir,
My wife is Msc. in Seed Technology. She is working in Agriculture Dept. in State of Maharashtra. She wants information regarding postal Ph. D. in Seed Technology. So, please give information regarding.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  2. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?
  4. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  5. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  6. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology for M.Pharma postgraduate? Detailed procedure to apply?
  8. List of colleges offering PhD in Botany in Kolkata? Procedure to apply?
  9. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Should I study PhD in Seed Science and Technology in Africa?
  14. Procedure for admission in PhD(Food Technology)? Colleges offering this course?
  15. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  16. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  18. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
21st January 2011, 07:53 PM
srujanap

Default Re: List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology

hi.............

some of the colleges are.......

kwame nkrumah university of science and technology,http://www.knust.edu.gh
College of Agriculture, Meerut
Charan Singh Agricultural University
UTTRANCHAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY & BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES

thank you.................
10th February 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology

Respected sir
i have completed my m.sc. in seed technology...and currently i am working as S.R.F in I.A.R.I., Karnal.. now i want to gain some information vis-a-vis p.hd in seed technology...and the universities offering this course..
Thanks
10th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed my m.sc. in soil science i want to do phd as distence education kindly suggest me the colleges and subjects.
13th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

R/sir,
My Brother is Msc. in Seed Technology. he wants information regarding working Dept of Agriculture in india. So, please give information regarding.

regard
G.S.kunwar
email: [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have completed my m.sc. in soil science & agricultural chemistry i want to do phd as distence education kindly suggest me the colleges and subjects.
email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?