16th February 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

ITI Mechanical after 12th at Mohali or Chandigarh?

I m d only earning at my home want to do iti course becoz i have a lot of interest in technologies..so i want to do dis course at low amount in chandigarh or mohali..

Related Questions:
26th February 2014, 05:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: ITI Mechanical after 12th at Mohali or Chandigarh?

As you are interested in learning technology,do not stop your studies in middle.There Are various courses and the fee details,that purely depends upon the Institute you join.Some of the various institutes offering this course are Elite Webcure,BCIPS Technologies Pvt Ltd,All Soft Solutions and Services Pvt Ltd,Lamp Institutes Industrial Training,SP Infotech,Bidhi Chand Institutes of Professional studies,Eh1 Infotech,Pras Infotech Pvt Ltd and more.

You can best to go for ITI Chandigarh.This Institute right now offering training in total 21 trades.The directorate of Technical Education in Union Territory of Chandigarh has generally four technical Institutes.They are such as Government Polytechnic for Women,Central Polytechnic,Industrial Training Institutes(ITI) and Government central crafts Institutes for women.

The various trades that this ITI Chandigarh has are of several groups such as Electrical/Electronics group,Mechanical group,Non engineering group,Automobile group,and more.It intakes maximum of 376 students per year generally.And the various trades are Tool and Die maker,Carpenter,Electrician,Fitter,Plumber,Mechani c,Machinist,Turner,Electronics Mechanic,Refrigeration and Airconditioning,Draughtsman(Civil and Mechanical),Data Entry Operator,Cuttin & Sewing ,Automobile and more.This ITI Chandigarh institute has been selected for the opening of Centre of Excellence in the Automobile sector by the Ministry of Labour and government of India.

There is a very good faculty and institution offfes low fee from the candidate comparatively with the others.Even there are good number of placements done,so many companies visit the Institution for hiring the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?