10th September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get Training in BELL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

i m a student of b.teck 3rd year please tell me how can i have training at bell
reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  2. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  9. Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  10. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  11. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  15. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  16. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  17. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  18. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate? -- [New]
11th September 2011, 08:08 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Training in BELL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

I hope you must have meant either of companies i.e
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) or Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL).

To get your training done you must apply for both these companies.
You first need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training. The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period.You can get the details of the Branch Offices in the official website of the company which you have meant

BEL-Click here
BHEL-Click here

Apply to the respective branch office or contact the authorities directly through phone for more details regarding internships.Since both the companies are from Government side hence they may charge certain amount for the summer training.Apply for the company as soon as possible as there are limited seats for the internships.
23rd September 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Training in BELL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

metallurgy engineering jobs in bhel
5th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

how wiill i get know that whether i am a selected candidate of training program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?